Saturday, August 4, 2012

One of those feel good days

 It was a good day (: This morning we went to the kids wellness fair with my mom, sister and brother. It was kinda hot outside but Zoe got to get her face painted! She had all these choices between a flower face or butterfly face (the ones that I was trying to tell her to pick) but she ended up picking the kitty face haha but it was so cute!! They gave out free popsicles, and she got to take a picture with Princess Belle. She loooooooved that, she sat there and told princess belle all about the other princess's. We tried the bounce house but as soon as she got in I think she got overwhelmed and came running out. So we skipped that. Then we got some ice cream from the SubZero booth. We also entered to win a trip to Sea world so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. (Even though luck does not exist in my life) and then we spent the rest of the time letting them play in the water and on the splash pad. It was the first time I let roran actually just go and play in the water and he was perma-smile the whole time. He kept sticking his face in the water and then saying "uh oh" and doing again. Hilarious. Heres some pictures!!

Then randomly spider man shows up.....fixing his suit.....

Roran thought he was safe.......and then it came back! hahahaha

Also I got new glasses today (: I actually like how they look on me.

Anyways. HAVE A GOOD DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment