Friday, August 3, 2012

The kids!

Zoe started swim lessons this week! She loves it, and she good at it. She told me shes going to the olympics haha! big dreamer! (: We got her a new swim suit that she loves. and I definately think shes gonna pass level 1 with no problems. As for roran, the first day I just tried to hold him and that did not go very well. He wanted to get in the water with Zoe so bad, it was a horrible 30 minutes lol so the rest of the week I left him in the day care at the rec center and he seemed to do ok with it. Kind of hard for me at first but he has those ladies in there wrapped around his fingers ;)








Earlier this week we went to my parents for dinner and I let them do water balloons. For one dollar they had a blast for an hour! They loved it, and it was hilarious cause roran kept biting them and laughing whenever they would drop and pop. We did have a little incident half way through when roran decided to find the one anthill in the yard and play in it :( poor guy had bites all over him. I had to spray him down with the hose, but he didnt seem to mind as soon as we gave him more water balloons lol







Jake sent us a picture of himself in uniform with his work hat on....i thought he looked so handsome ;) so I'm gonna share! and 23 days till he gets home!!!!! countdown has begun!

Had to add this picture of roran....he LOVES my parents dog maddy. He just sits and pets her and lays on her whenever she'll let him <3 p="p">

Also its been raining alot so karson came over the other night to play with the kids and we all went outside after the rain, it was nice and cool. The neighbor kids came out too and it was nice....roran decided to pick out rocks to give me. such a sweet little guy and Zoe learned to ride a scooter....and they got to see another rainbow. Lovin the weather!


Rorans new thing. Throwing perfectly good toys in the trash can haha.....no big deal.

Last pic for the night.....Zoe likes stickers...and she likes stickers on her face....and she likes stickers on rorans face. hahaha LOVE MY KIDS










No comments:

Post a Comment