Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Business Owners!

I'm so proud of my husband. About two years ago things were really rough financially and he decided to change career paths. He was born a natural salesman and was the best in any sales situation/job he had. He got burnt out though and the money was just not consistent for a growing family. He used up all his resources and extra time and energy to get his CDL and find a way into the oil field business. He slept in his car or semi truck. His food was very limited. He had LONG days and weeks with out breaks. He waited for pay. He climbed up and worked as hard as he could and sacrificed just about everything to provide for his family. We now finally live all together under the same roof up north. We get to see him every single night. I have the amazing blessing of getting to stay home with my kids. We don't have any debt. We have money in savings. Things are finally straight and in order and stress is no where near where it used to be. He also now has the opportunity to buy his own semi trucks to become his own company driver which TRIPLES our income monthly. My dad and him are making plans to down the road have 3-5 trucks running which brings in numbers that I cant even wrap my head around. I don't know where I'd be with out him and my kids and I cant thank God enough for everything he has done for us. God answers prayers.

The kids getting to ride with daddy in his "BIG truck!"

No comments:

Post a Comment