Saturday, April 12, 2014

Picture Crazy!!

My husband bought me a new professional type camera with all the bells and whistles! Its such a beauty! All together the set was about $850 but he got a good deal on it. I kept bugging him to let me book photo shoots with our photographer but its gotten more and more expensive over the years with the added children ;) He decided buying me the equipment to do it myself would be cost effective. I totally don't know what I'm doing. I keep having to Google settings on the camera like aperture, ISO, etc. but its been so fun! Also it helps a ton that my models are gorgeous and could get a gorgeous photo with the cheapest camera out there. I've put all the edited pics up on Facebook but here are just some of my favorites. :)




















No comments:

Post a Comment