Thursday, July 9, 2009

Baby Zoe

When i found out our baby was going to be a girl i was SO excited! and so was Jake, i've never seen him smile bigger! i started thinking about doing her hair and picking out clothes and doing nails! Right after the appointment i rushed to my moms work to tell her the news and show her the ultrasound pictures! Her and all the other nurses in the office freaked out along with me and my mom.Then i just kept getting bigger and bigger!



Finally i had my baby shower that my mom and aunt threw for me. It was so much fun and all my family and friends were there! i got the cutest stuff and just about eveyrthing i needed! i'm so grateful for everyones gifts and support. including jake! he was the best and did everything he could to make things easy for me.
About a month after the shower, 1 day before Zoe's due date me and jake decided to go into labor and delivery. My doctor told me to go in if i was getting headaches and swelling cause that could be a sign of toxemia. When i went in they checked me and told me i was fine but i was 2 inches dialated and they told me i was ready so they put me in a room and got me started! Jake acted like a kid at christmas! he started calling everyone in his phone and couldnt be happier. YES i had an epidural and now im a firm believer that everyone should have it and if they dont then they are amazing and not human haha. but it was an easy labor after the meds and Zoe Rose King was born the next day at 1:09 in the morning weighing 6 lbs and 12 oz. She was and still is the most beautiful thing i have ever seen. Me and jake absolutely love her to death. Here are some pictures of her from birth up to now at 1 and 1/2 months old.

































No comments:

Post a Comment