Saturday, July 11, 2009

My 18th Birthday!

My birthday was alot of fun! We drove to grand junction and spent the whole day with my mom and she took us to Applebees! Jake got a silver heart locket necklace that says Mom on it, its sooooo gorgeous! (except i accidentally broke the clasp so we have to go and exchange it) but we said bye to my mom and kailee on the 4th and drove to Denver. For my birthday we bought a GPS for our car and its the coolest thing ever invented. and then he took me shopping at the Denver Mall which is the BIGGEST mall i have ever even dreamed of in my head. holy cow! escalators, floors, shops galore! it. was. awesome. After that we met up with Tyler,Kara, Emily and Craig to watch the fireworks. It was kind of lame though cause the fire fighters said it would be like right above our heads and then when it started it was clear of in the distance. but whatever! lol and zoe slept through it. Sorry there are no pics but it was a way fun weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment