Saturday, July 11, 2009

Graduation - Pine View High School 09

Graduation was a big mile post that I'm so glad to have experienced AND gotten out of the way! Zoe's due date was three days before graduation and i was worried that i wouldnt get to walk or miss it all together. But i had her on her due date and was able to walk, even though it was very painful. Early on my senior year i decided i didnt want to take classes at the high school because it was just to difficult so i did the packets that i could do at home on my own time and it was hard. there were some nights towards the end where Jake would help me and we stayed up all night getting them done. Even though extremely stressful and completely pregnant I made it and i'm so glad i did! Graduation was awesome! Kayle Kimzee an old friend and validictorian gave an inspiring speach and the senior class video they showed was awesome! I loved being part of the group being able to throw our hats in the air and say we did it. Zoe, three days old, was able to be at the graduation with Jake, my dad, Kailee and karson. Every one else was sick :( but thats ok. Here are some pictures from after the ceremony with friends and family!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is such a cute site and I love all of the work that you put into it. I especially like all of the pictures. The whole family and I enjoy knowing what's going on in your guy's life, and it looks like everything is pretty awesome. We are so proud of you guy's keep up the good work.
    -your cousin Tiana Ward

    ReplyDelete