Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Day 1 of Month without Dad!!

Jake is gone up in North Dakota for work and the first time he has to be gone a month! After that it will only be about two weeks at a time, but its worth it for the amount of money he is making! So I decided to help my time go by faster I am going to do a fun activity with the kids every single day till he gets back. (something we dont regularly do) and I'm gonna blog about it!! :)


So day 1!!! We closed all the blinds and turned off all the lights, turned on the surround sound, made popcorn and cuddled up on the couch and watched Lion King! It was like a mini theatre experience for Zoe and she loved it! Roran....well, he ate the popcorn and went and played in his room. haha Also somehow this movie brought up death. (with mufasa dying) and  Zoe had so many questions about what happens when you die and how far away that person goes. :/ I sucked at answering these questions!! yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment