Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Internet printable coloring pages are awesome!!


Day 2! I asked zoe what if she could color ANYTHING she wanted....what would it be? She wanted to color Pocoyo.....the Nickjr show. haha so amazing google helped me with that. She picked out her favorites and I printed them and let her go to town! Its so cute to watch her "try" to stay in the lines and color in a big space.....she gets so frustrated. she asked me for help and when she saw that my coloring was better than hers she pipes up and goes "aww mom your drawing just like me huh?" haha I love her! but they turned out beautiful (:

Then theres Roran, he's obviously to young to just sit and color. I cant get him to sit still to do anything! He came and hung on the back of Zoe's stool while she was coloring and talked to us lol and when i pulled the camera out.....he got goofy and started posing (:



And then Zoe insisted that I hung her pictures up in her room! She was so happy with herself (:



No comments:

Post a Comment