Friday, July 27, 2012

My kids are TOO cute.

Its almost been two weeks with Jake gone!! Almost half way there :/ but we had cafe rio night again on Wednesday at my parents house and with Zoe being allergic to everything and its grandma, she was sniffling and sneezing by the time we got home because of there dog Maddy. I didnt think it was that big of a deal until she was up all night puking and sneezing and not being able to breath!!! :( poor baby. I wish I could just make it all go away....but we took her to doctors and got her some medicine so for now she cant go to grandmas house. :(
Kailee came and hung out with us last night and we made dirt and worms. It actually turned out to be like mud and worms but it was still super yummy!! and I had to explain to Zoe that it wasnt really worms haha she was pretty skeptical at first!


This is a picture I took while we were at my parents the other night. Karson and his friend were playing with Zoe and they were having a "picnic" and then Roran joined in and I thought it was cute. (:

Then I got a little crafty and actually had some energy so I did a little DIY project for all my jewelry. This really freed up alot of room in my drawers and I like being able to see all my stuff on display. Reminds me to accesorize and that I have choices (:


Then here is a picture I took this morning of my two adorable kids playing together! I love it when I see them laughing and enjoying each others company. I really hope they become best friends in the future. (: and then another picture of my little roro who fell asleep on me and he NEVER does that anymore so I had to take a picture.




No comments:

Post a Comment