Thursday, July 19, 2012

Its gonna be a long month....

So I didnt have anything I did on day 3 cause we had alot of errands to run! We also went to grandmas house for family Cafe Rio night! yummm. Anyways, its Thursday now...day 4 of Jake being gone and it feels like I havnt seen him forever. Zoe keeps making comments like "daddy will be home soon right?" So right now I'm feeling like time is going by really slow! We have been able to skype with jake and the kids love it! roran tries to kiss the screen and says dadadada and Zoe talks to him like hes really there. I'm grateful for technology!!! Now on to todays activity.....STACKING CUPS! Seems stupid...simple...whatever, but the kids LOVED it! It kept them entertained for hours! Roran just liked kicking them around and throwing them, but zoe was determined to build a huge tower without roran knocking it down first haha....it was fun and I even joined in a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment