Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I miss Jake....

Yesterday was a hard day!! I had two important people in my life just kinda dip out and show there true colors...I kind of feel like my support system here is gone :( I want to just pick up and move to North Dakota. You realize that friends come and go when they please but your husband and your kids are what matter the most. They'll always be there no matter what....and all I want to do is be with Jake. The cost of living there is WAY higher and theres nothing out there.....I wouldnt even be able to take Zoe swimming. So I dont know....I've been contemplating going but we'll see.

Atleast I have these kiddos to love me and keep me entertained! There so full life and energy and CuTeNeSs! I LOVE THEM! and Zoe has to be the sweetest girl ever, dont know how I got so lucky cause yesterday when I was sad she said "mama, its ok! you have me! I'll keep you company and cheer you up."......Talk about heart melting. I just need to keep busy and ignore all the negative!


On monday I decided to take the kids to McDonalds and get them happy meals and let Zoe play in the play place, because we havnt gotten out of the house in way too long. It was rorans first happy meal and he was a happy boy haha he couldnt believe all the stuff I was handing him while eating...AND A TOY. and then zoe could care less about the happy meal and just wanted to go play. But she was to scared to actually go up the stairs to get to the slide so she just ran back and forth at the bottom saying hi to everyone (:
Monday night I went out with my good friend brooke for her 21st birthday! We partied real hard ;) haha but we went and saw Magic Mike. Amazing movie. Enough said.


Then yesterday I let Zoe take her first "bubble" bath in my big tub and she LOVED it. I had to force her out.
After her bath zoe noticed some lights through our living room window and we found to our amazement a firework show. That we could see sitting on our couch in the living room! I think the neighbors somehow bought some expensive ones and were doing them on the street over? Not sure but It was a nice little surprise after a rough day (:


And then heres just some cuteness from the last couple days (:




No comments:

Post a Comment