Friday, July 20, 2012

Lazy Day

First my prayers go out to the families affected by the shooting at the movies! Makes me sick to my stomach.....there is definately a special spot in hell for that man and men like him.

Other than that we had a pretty good day, just a real kicked back lazy day. I my "morning sickness" has gone up and my energy levels have gone down so it was nice to just lay around all day. We did go to the store though! Zoe always gets spoiled when we go, she threw a bag of colored mini marshmellows in the cart and gave me the puppy dog look. Theres NO WAY I can say no to that haha
Its also been crazy weather this last week, thunder storms with light rain.....in the middle of July....in STG??? crazy. But we got a beautiful rainbow last night, went out on the porch and enjoyed the view till it went away....

Also my parents went on the anual "family" vacation today.....without me.....cause they would rather have a babysitter for there dog then have me around ;) but roran LOVES the dog, the whole night hes just been cuddling with the dog, and sitting on her, and pulling her ears......haha poor dog.

And I'm throwing in this picture of Zoe cause I get to cuddle with her every night with jake gone and I love it. She melts my heart <3

Last pic for the day! we were taking pictures to send to daddy and I loved how this one turned out! Love my baby girl!







No comments:

Post a Comment