Monday, July 30, 2012

Low calorie Apple Dessert recipe!

My mom told me about this recipe and it sounded so good that I had to try it asap. Also because the whole dessert is 80 calories! (like 2 points on the weight watchers system)
Its so delicious AND filling!
Ingredients
-Cinnamon hearts/Red hots
-Apple
-Ground cinnamon
-Whipped cream(low fat)
-Graham cracker
Instructions!
1.Cut up the apple into little chunks and put in a microwavable mug.

2. Add one serving of the cinnamon hearts to the mug (my bag says 1 serving is 36 pieces)

3. Microwave for 4 minutes, stir half way through and then again when its done. It will create its own juices and turn the apples red.

4.Break of two squares of graham cracker and mash it up. (I put it in a baggy and used a spoon to crush it up) then add to cup.


5. Add whipped cream!

6. Sprinkle cinnamon on top.

7. Then I stir it up to mix all the flavors and its such a good treat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment